Thursday, April 21, 2011


On my recent trip to New York, I did not get to do as much shopping as I would have liked. How on earth, I could have become so busy that I couldn't indulge in my favorite past time of shopping for handbags I can't imaging, but I did manage to see a few incredible ones!

Loewe is fast become a hot label in the U.S. When I stopped into Jeffrey in the Meatpacking District, I found a large selection of Loewe handbags. These Spanish beauties come in several different shapes and sizes. I love their classic styling with fashion forward vivid colors!

I love this turquoise shade for spring and summer. Since turquoise is a univesally flattering color, any woman can carry this bag! Keep an eye out for more stores to begin carrying this brand. It's one to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment